Uploaded a new, better structured CSS. I hope I’ll be able to improve also the structure of the pages themeselves soon.
Added again a section about ManaProject, which has seen a bit of activity lately.
Released Polyfortune version 0.0.5.
In time for its (almost) second birthday, Poster 1.0.8 has been released.
Finally uploaded the new backend scripts. The appareance of the site is still the same – except for the new colors – but the way it works is totally different now. I’ve corrected grammar errors everywhere and improved the typography of the whole site. I’ve also removed the book Jesus In Hell, because I have found out I don’t like it.
Removed the page listing all Poster–powered blog, because I can’t be bothered to keep it up–to–date.
Added a new poem, after a year without writing any. This doesn’t mean I’m going to write more. The title is Giuramento.
Updated Gina to version 0.9.1, with a lot of improvements.
Released the first version of Gina.
Poster 1.0.7, is out!
Released Beef 0.0.5 and Polyfortune 0.0.4.
Released version 0.0.4 of Beef.
Released Polyfortune 0.0.3.
Added a new software project, Polyfortune, which was really ready a couple months ago.
Updated all the pages to be more semantically correct. Added pagers almost everywhere, to make the navigation easier.